Friday, February 10, 2012

Perhaps It's Time

I decided it was time to start a blog. I'm not so sure I will keep up with it...or if I have anything astounding worth sharing...but what I've come to realize it that stories don't have to be "astounding" to be shared. I'm not much of a writer either, but I thought this would help after a long day of work or just when I want to share something new happening in our lives!

I'm still trying to figure out the details of all this, but hopefully you'll be able to learn about our new home adventures, our crazy cat Luna, our trip to Ukraine, and so much more of the experiences we are blessed to have each year. So bare with me as I figure out this blogging thing and stayed tuned to hear about the little joys in our life!

1 comments:

Miriam said...

Yay! Love this. I sure hope you update often!

Post a Comment