Monday, April 16, 2012

Stunts and Upgrades

Luna has been doing some climbing around the house. The pictures below explain...

When she's not sleeping on the fireplace, she's looking out the window or chasing her tail. She fell off once, but Courtney caught her. Silly Luna.


Please ignore the "blah" fireplace. We're planning to add some pretty molding to it!

Oh hai! Her latest and greatest stunt is to lounge on top of the cabinets. 


Corey and I have continued to talk about a dog. I realllly love the Swiss Mountain Dogs (also known as a Swissie). Aren't they adorable?! They shed seasonally (but not bad), and they don't drool. And I absolutely love their eyebrows :)


However, Corey is set on a boxer. I finally gave in last night. They are cute as puppies, but I think they look weird/kind of mean as adults. Anywho, my stipulation was that we had to search really hard for a reverse brindle one (the black/white ones) with floppy ears since I like those the best of all boxers. Not too shabby...

We're not going to rush into a dog (we won't get one till we're back from Ukraine), but we are excited for one. I just want to ensure that Luna is not left out. I'm really hoping the puppy and Luna can socialize well. 

In other news, I'm going to get an iphone on Friday! I'm due for an upgrade, and my fabulous husband approved. Now just to convince him that I need this case:
Maybe as an early birthday present? I also saw some Nancy Drew iphone cases which I thought were stellar. Either way, I'm thankful for the luxuries we are blessed with!

By the way, is it incredibly windy where you're at? 40 mph gusts here...stay grounded!


0 comments:

Post a Comment