Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cards

I love snail mail. I think there is something so pure about getting cards and letters in the mail...or cards and letters in general since you know the sender spent time thinking of you. It definitely makes up for all the bills that somehow find their way into our mailbox!

I'm writing cards for all of the students I work with on a consistent basis (40ish). I only have 10 more to go! For four of them I'm going to make and print their name and positive attributes they possess on wordle (my new found love) based on a group activity we recently did.

This week and next will be my last time seeing kids, and I want them to have a positive note/reminder to take with them during the summer months. I'm thinking about sending post cards in the summer as well...I hope I remain this ambitious in the beginning of August :)

Here's to SIX more days of waking up at 5am!

1 comments:

Leah said...

you are so sweet.

Post a Comment