Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Our second oldest nephew, Nathan, turned 7 yesterday...crazy! It's been fun to see him (and the other boys) grow and learn! Here are some picture from the party:

I love that he's spitting on the cake to blow out the candles...we're all family at least!



Missing a tooth in the front, so I made him pose :)

 New bike!




We also finally put the red couch downstairs. It will temporarily stay there until we're able to get either 2 black ones or a black sectional.





Stalking a bird from the indoors


Today Corey and I had fun at Jana's pool (we missed Mathew!), and then we visited his co-worker's three day old baby. She was adorable :)



Deacon! (Jana's mom's cute dog)



Here is a sneak peek at the dresser...



 Eventually she was all the way inside that bush hiding. Yes, we know the one in front is dead and needs to be pulled out...

We have a Whitecaps game with my family on Sunday, and then I have my second shift at Fossil. So many other things to look forward to this week that I will share later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment