Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gratitude

There are so many things to be thankful for today (and everyday!) This post will be in my favorite style...list format.



1. A job. One where I can work with kids that I just adore (on most days ;))

2. Fabulous interview at EGR today. If I don't get it? Who cares...it was still a great experience.

3. Wonderful company. I had a friend over for dinner tonight. I am incredibly thankful for friends who I haven't seen in awhile and we just pick up where we left off. And not to mention reminded me of what is most important in life. Love ya, Kristin!

4. Luna. Enough said.

5. Family. A few members are going through a rough time right now, but it is a great reminder of how precious and valuable time with family and serving others is.

6. Small group. I deeply appreciate the insight, authenticity, support and challenge from the people in the group. They are simply awesome.

7. Courtney. Seriously, who could really be an IRS agent and do it well?

8. Open windows. (Not Jeff Manion's sermon series...although that was stellar too). Just having fresh air, although sometimes hot, is soothing...especially when I can hear the birds chirping outside.

9. Hot glue guns and spray paint. I was able to get some little projects done today.

10. Instagram. Corey would call me a "hipster wanna be" because I use it, but how convenient is it to have a nice camera on your phone and then have easy-made memories.



The Lord is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment