Monday, August 20, 2012

Hibma Baby Shower

Happy Monday, folks!

So I didn't take as many pictures of Becky's baby shower as planned, but you'll get a taste :)

At the vintage-themed shower we had...

-fresh cut flowers from my mom's friend's garden
-mason jars with striped straws for punch
-vintage tablecloths and doilies (all that my grandmother made!)
-pink and green depression glass
-delicious vegan and non-vegan sandwiches, veggies, fruits and desserts
-bath and body soap party favors
-"wishes for baby" note cards (soon to go in an album with pictures)
-pretty pink bunting

Yes, my grandmother made that table cloth...
No, I did not inherit her skills 






Books instead of cards




And a beautiful momma-to-be


Alicia MADE this adorable apron without a pattern...and it matches the baby's room!



The fabulous women in our couples small group  :)



It was such an honor to co-host this shower with wonderful friends and for an amazing woman. 
We can't wait to meet baby girl Hibma! 

ps And we are still DYING to know the name. I'm thinking Adelyn, Anabel or Ansley ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment