Friday, August 17, 2012

Minor Home Updates

Hi there, happy weekend!


My Dad and I finished the shelves in one of the upstairs bathroom I was telling you about previously. I think they turned out nicely! 


I still need to put cotton balls or Q-tips in the jar...


I also finally put something prettier above our bed. I was thinking a sunburst mirror, but saw this and loved it. It pulls out the black in our lamps. (Ignore poor phone quality...)



Tonight we have our Ukraine team coming over for a mini reunion, and I am SO pumped. It will be wonderful to see them again. Then tomorrow I'm co-hosting a shower for a woman in our small group. I am very eager to celebrate her new baby, and even more eager meet the little one in September when she's born! Here is a sneak peak of the party favors...


More details to come!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see how the shower comes together!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I had SO much fun the other night!! Thanks for hosting!! :D

Holly Osbeck said...

Thanks! Katie--Didn't get as many photos as planned, but it was super :)

Elizabth--SO glad you could come!!

Post a Comment