Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Design

Well, it was time for a new design. I'm not tech-savvy and I'm not an avid blogger, but I thought it was time I obtained a prettier and more-adult-looking blog background. Who knows I may change it again...but for now it's a nice change from the last one.

Guess what else? I got to wear my slippers today! Although it rained, I loved today. Cool and cozy is my thing. And I even managed to venture out for some garage sales with my sister-in-law and nephews! I snagged up Apples to Apples (yes, we're the only ones who didn't have this game), some tops for me and the hubs, capris, a clock, an apple slicer, glass toothpick holder (weird?), an organizing rack for my pot lids, and a glass cheese/cracker tray. All for less than $20!

Lastly, I'm finally going to finish the silver bathroom upstairs! One thing at a time, right? My dearest friend Leah let me purchase black shelves from her company, so Tuesday my mom and I are cleaning and finishing the big details. Eventually I want to paint the ceiling a dark gray and change the light fixture and mirror, but at least the majority of it will be done. I'm also looking for a magazine rack...like a wire one to hang on the wall. I'm thinking Home Goods. Anywho, I'll post pictures soon.

Can this post get any more random?

0 comments:

Post a Comment