Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stony Haven

As promised, here are some pictures of camping (Yes, Corey camped!) at Stony Haven this past weekend...

Getting ready to tube down the river out to Lake Michigan

 My mom finally saw our new tattoos! (Corey's is on his chest and mine is on my right side ribs. You can't see it in this picture). 

Corey with all his friends...he stood in the shade by himself till the entire fam arrived

The whole family minus Tara and baby Carson...we missed you!



My beautiful madre

Brother Justin and sister-in-law Megan


 My wet, half naked brothers crammed into Dad's truck. So red neck.

 Baby Carson


I should've gotten more pictures of our nephews, but they were having a blast doing their "bike races" :) 

A great weekend indeed!

1 comments:

Katie said...

So. Fun. I love tubing!!!

Post a Comment