Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sept Photo Challenge

I'm doing a September photo challenge with a college gal I have reconnected with (she's fabulous by the way!) You can check out her pictures here.

Here are mine!

1. Me: I'm an old book lover. I absolutely love finding old books at garage sales, antique/thrift stores, old book stores, and the like. I especially like finding ones that I can give as gifts. For instance, I purchased a book for Corey about a secret service agent from WWI and a history novel written during WWII for my father-in-law. And of course, a few of mine include "Explorations in Social Change", "From Poverty to Power", and "Women of the Renaissance". My most treasured old book is my great grandmother's book of love poems with her notes in it :)


2. Now: There are pumpkins growing in our neighbors garden/compost pile! I am absolutely pumped that fall is right around the corner. I'm very eager to change my house decor to match the season.



3. Details: See that tiny little white spot on the top of Maggie's nose? It's one of my favorite details about her...a little beauty mark. Right now she's destroying chewing on her blanket, but we're just going to focus on the positives!

What photos do you have to share?

3 comments:

Emily grapes said...

Such a cute little detail! Hopefully the chewing stops soon. :)

I'm really looking forward to fall, myself. The leaves changing colors have always been my most favorite of fall!
came over from Katie's link up! :)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Holly Osbeck said...

Isn't fall fabulous?! I checked out your blog, and I love how the each hair stylist has their own room to decorate...fun! I esp enjoyed the public restroom photos b/c that's something I would do :)

Katie said...

I love these!!!! So creative :)

Post a Comment