Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Check-In

Hi friends!

Not much of an update on this end. Yes, I've still been running! Not as much as I'd hoped, but more than before. I'm able to exercise 3-4 times a week thus far. Today I tried to listen to a reading of the Bible for the New Testament Challenge while running (normally I don't run with any devices), and it was just strange. Maybe it's because the voice is British. 

Then I tried to finish the passage while walking Maggie. 

Poor choice. 

I totally missed the last 10 minutes because I was preoccupied by here ADHD-like behaviors.

But anywho, I've been getting a lot more rest this week which I've been extremely grateful for. Just finishing up some easy peasy crafts like this one below...


I want to make the mantle prettier (leaves and pumpkins), but Luna always finds a way to make sure the decorations end up on the floor. We'll see how that goes for Christmas...

I've also been figuring out what cruise Corey and I want to take with one of fav couple friends. We are super pumped for a vacation and determined to take one next year. We're hoping to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise Christmas break 2013 since we both always have/take it off. I've never been on a cruise, so this is extra exciting to plan! If I didn't have upcoming Chicago, outlet mall and anniversary trips planned, I would ask I could leave now...

(Note: I'm grateful we have the opportunity to go on any trips!)

Since this post is already random, I'm going to end with a few recipes that I've tried and enjoyed lately. Yes, I've been cooking! Yes, it's still me! You'll believe me when I say it's only been a few nights a week. Corey has been pleased :)




Have a fabulous night!

1 comments:

Leah Bradley said...

I want to go on a cruise too... Maybe you can store me in your luggage.

P.s. the taco pizza looks DELISH!

Post a Comment