Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2 Years!

I can hardly believe it was 2 years ago that Corey and I had the best. day. ever. It was so fun to reminisce about it this weekend (although we still haven't watched our wedding video...). To make this post extra sappy, I'm going to share with you some things I love about my dear husband...

Corey has a fabulous sense of humor
He can relax at any moment
He's got a love for animals (I secretly love that he's such a sucker)
Corey has an amazing work ethic...even when work is awful
He gets excited about church
He is so weird (just like me!)
Corey is very honest in his words and actions
I love his passion for the little ones we serve at church
He is a fun Uncle
He knows every random fact there is to know
Corey can easily join a group of people--he is easy to like
He continues to grow in his prayer life
Corey has learned to hang his towel up!
He is so flipping strong. Have you seen his muscles?
Corey knows how to make me feel special
He has goals, and he will achieve them
Corey is seeking to be a Godly man
He answers my millions of questions
Corey lets me blab, but he also stops me saying something regretful
He lets me work at Fossil

Corey is not perfect, but he is just right for me (even on the days when he drives me nuts ;)). I love you, Courtney!

And to finish this love post...enjoy some of our favorite wedding photos:




















I can't wait for the many anniversaries to come!

Let's go blue!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! So excited for you two :) Hope year 3 is the sweetest yet!

Post a Comment