Friday, November 2, 2012

Children

Oh my, what a week. I. am. pooped. But I am incredibly thankful for a job where I can work alongside some incredible people in order to make a difference in a child's life.

Since I'm on to the weekend, and want to fill my mind with joyous things, I decided this post would include the most recent pictures of our babies: Luna & Maggie. Please continue to ignore the poor phone quality. We'll start with our firstborn...



Luna was not amused...

On to Maggie...


 Our little jailbird was cold, and Corey likes to spoiled his babies!


We soon learned she was too big for the arm holes


When we dog sat Oliver a few weekends ago, he was bombarded by Maggie every second. She's so promiscuous 

I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to have pets, as well as a nice place to start our family.

I almost forgot to show 3 of our nephews! They came over on Halloween which was fabulous since it has been too long since we've seen them. Boy, I love them and am thankful to be their Aunt :)



What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment