Friday, December 7, 2012

Expressions of Christmas

Last night I had the privilege of hosting a table at Expressions of Christmas with my dear friend, Alicia. She is  such a friendly, wise woman of God, and we had a blast! All the tables were decorated so beautifully and uniquely. It was fun to be at an all-women's event with such talent.

Unfortunately I did not realize my pictures were blurry until today (major bummer), so I apologize in advance. Our Rustic modern look (I think I accidentally wrote "vintage modern" before which makes no sense) included chevron, mason jars, a lantern, fresh greenery, pine cones, lights, blubs, and home-made truffles. See for yourself...





Love this gal :)

Chris Manion, our main teaching pastor's wife at Ada Bible, spoke last night. Her message was very uplifting, and the scripture reading at the end of the night was just what I needed.

I was also able to invite Jenny, and what a treat it was for me. I am so pumped that she is going to be my sister-in-law come June! Our family is beyond blessed.

What fun events are you partaking in this Christmas season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment