Saturday, December 15, 2012

Little Addition


This is just a silly post, but I thought something light-hearted was in order.

So my love for Hobby Lobby continues...
I recently found a tall vase and mini green house-looking thing for 50% off!
(They are saavy with their continual sales...)

I decided we needed something on that high ledge by the entry, so here it is now:



Some of these old books were gifts from my Aunt and some I found in random shops
If you know me well, you know I love love old books...especially related to the social sciences or Nancy Drew

I must say that this ledge looks better in daylight rather then the stark picture above. 
But you get the idea.

I am continually thankful that I can keep making our house a home. 
We are so blessed.

What little additions have you added recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment