Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Sneak Peek

It's been awhile since I've posted, but work has been crazy these past two weeks! I've been coming home, working out, taking care of the house/our little family, and then going right to bed.

An update on the New Years Resolutions...so far so good! Since rejoining the gym I've remembered how fun it is for Corey and I to workout together. I'm also reminded that it's a fabulous way to de-stress...and boy, do I need those endorphins right now! The Bible reading has also been going well. I'm still finding small ways to serve Corey...this week it is actually making dinner more than 1 night ;) 

In regards to saving, we've been making some progress. We've saved some money for home updates, so this week we are having our kitchen back splash installed! Here is a sneak peek...




We also got our bedroom rug a few weeks ago which was on back order since November. The pictures aren't stellar but you get the idea.




Hope you are finding time to rest this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment