Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sermon

Hey folks!

Back to work/school this week. Although today seemed to last a million years, I am thankful to see my kids again. They seriously bring me joy, sometimes anxiety, but mostly joy. Some of them are just a hoot! I really love them :) 

I'm also loving getting back into a routine--especially with my new Bible reading plan and continuing my workouts. I'm still working on eating right, and some days are definitely better than others, but I've been growing. I've really been able to see some improvements due to the accountability I have. My fabulous friend from my previous employment, Jana, started an accountability group on Facebook where we update encouragement, struggles, pictures, etc. If you're interested in some fitness accountability this way give me a holler!

I also wanted to post the sermon from my church this past weekend. It was very powerful and a great reminder that I have received an indescribable gift through Jesus's sacrifice on the cross. If you get a chance, I really encourage you to check it out here. Brady Nemmers, the youth pastor at Ada Bible Church, is the one preaching. I totally relate to his way of thinking/preaching. This also reminded me that my purpose is to be a witness for Christ. How could I ever hold this gift in?! Furthermore, it encouraged me to be more bold with my co-workers, as well as with my students (although I have to be more creative in regards to working in a public school).

Anyhow, I hope you are feeling encouraged and thankful this week as I am!




0 comments:

Post a Comment