Friday, March 15, 2013

Time Flies!

Woah, where has the time gone!

It's been forever (or seems like it) since I've last blogged. Last week was busy with 2 days of dinner with our families and 2 days conferences after recovering from a cold. This week I had some ladies from my small group over with their little ones, and then a friend (from Kindergarten!) over to celebrate her birthday. I have a few yummy recipes I will share soon.

It has been quite a busy two weeks, and although it has been wonderful, I am looking forward to a more low-key weekend.

Tonight I have plans to workout, write cards, clean parts of the house, etc. Sometimes I feel like I need an extra day just to catch up on the normal activities of life!

But really, I have nothing to complain about :)

Anyhow, know that I'm still alive, and I plan to be blogging more. Especially with some fun weekends I have coming up. 

I'll be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment