Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Boy time!

Spring break has been wonderful thus far. I've rested, spent great time with family, and I had my teeth cleaned. I also found out my dental hygienist is a Christian which is cool! Aren't you glad you know that?

The past few days I've been spending with our nephews. Yesterday I played games from 9am till 2:30pm with an hour break for lunch! It was fabulous though. Here are some pictures...

Carson wearing my shoes around the house

Playing me a song while I was in the bathroom

Nathan

Brendan

All 5 boys--obviously I was interacting a lot at this point ;)

I absolutely love watching my nephews grow and hearing them say, "Aunt Holly taught me that" :)

Of course Maggie had to go for a walk with the boys too.
The wind makes her crazzzzy! Random? Yes.

Maggie will also be starting obedience training in a few weeks (finally!!)

I'm looking for another day off tomorrow before I work the rest of the week at Fossil.

SO thankful for the opportunity to relax and refocus.

What have you been thankful for lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment