Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Heel!

Have you ever seen the movie Bridesmaids
Some parts of it are quite vulgar, but boy it is hilarious.
Do you remember that part..."Heel! We're heeling. We're heeling!" with the puppies?

Well that's how I feel with Maggie in her dog obedience training class...except we only have her instead of 9 puppies.

She's such a stinker too. She will be a rock star dog for the dog trainer, but when Corey or I try the tricks she's very fickle. I would be lying if I said we didn't look like fools at times :) 

As I write she is staring at me with cat liter glued to her jowls  How lovely. Buuuuuut she can be such a cutie patootie with those sad eyes and wrinkles. 

On a different note, I was able to go antiquing with the ladies from my couples small group this past weekend. I am blessed beyond measure to have friends that can keep me accountable and supported in the Word. I'm also thankful we know how to have a great time together!

Here are some of my finds:

A globe


A window pane--the picture is on it's way!

Old crate

In all the spaces in our house, Luna always chooses to sit on a pile of clothes 
(Of course those are Corey's ;))

I also snagged a cute bronze braided bracelet. The vintage crate I'm going to use for our front porch decoration for the bridal shower I'm hosting next weekend...and I may just keep it out there. I'll post pictures   once it's all set up. 

This Saturday we're picking up a bed and some final items for the spare (purple) bedroom, so stay tuned for those pictures as well...I hope to make a blogging comeback!

What have you been working on lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment