Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zoom

So guess what? I haven't blogged in ages...my apologies!

We've been busy with work, exercising, dog training classes, bridal showers, coffee dates, planning for the Traffick Stop 5k, Bible studies, and so much more.

It seems that each day zooms by! We literally have something every weekend until June 8. 

Woah.

All great things--bridal showers, antiquing with girlfriends, 10K runs, working at Fossil, Mother's day, picking up furniture for the spare bedroom, and bachelorette/bachelor parities--but it leaves little time for blogging.

Although, I hope to update more this month and next...especially with pictures of the bridal shower I'm hosting for my future sister-in-law. I went to a shower of hers last weekend, and although lovely, some of the ideas I had planned were used. Being the 4th shower there is only so many new things one can do. However, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that you'll have to wait for ;)

With all the crazy events occurring in our country and fun/busy times in our life right now, I am reminded time and time again that I have so many reasons to be thankful. 

I am thankful for God putting Corey and I together 8 years ago
I am thankful for a wonderful support system of family, friends and co-workers
I am thankful for our pets that are like children to us--they bring us so much joy
I am thankful for the opportunity to make mistakes
And ultimately, I am thankful for the Lord's faithfulness and desire to grown near me as I attempt to draw near him, fail, and try again. May His name be praised in all we do.

So tell me...what are you thankful for despite a crazy life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment