Thursday, June 13, 2013

HAPPY birthday!

Today is Corey's 25th birthday!

And gee, do I love him.
This pic was from our honeymoon...how we wish we could go back right now!

Instead Corey and I are celebrating by having a tacos with a friend and checking out his new record player. 

The table it's on was my great grandma's
(It has a secret compartment with her sewing supplies still in it)

Check out this Elvis Presley vinyl

I also made these cinnamon sugar pretzels...super delicious and super easy!
Recipe found here.

I'm adding in the peonies just for kicks...I love 'em!

Tomorrow Corey has another furlough day, so it will be chill and then we're celebrating via cookout with my family. 
Saturday we'll go out to eat and I have a surprise for him :)
Sunday we are hitting up a whitecaps baseball game for Father's Day & then dinner for his birthday with the Osbecks. 

I am so freakin' thankful for him. 
I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment