Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Pops

Well, the fun continues!

On Saturday night I surprised Corey for his birthday. He had no clue, and amazingly I kept it a secret. We had a few friends meet upat a restaurant downtown GR. He had such a puzzled face when we arrived--I loved it. Planning things for him is how I show my love :)

Please excuse the very poor phone quality

Today my family met up with Corey's family for a whitecaps baseball game to celebrate Father's Day.

Here are our adorable nephews...

The whole gang (I need to crop out those bleachers!)


Happy Father's Day to an admirable, honest, persevering man. I love you, Dad!

After the game we went to Logans to celebrate Corey's birthday with his family. I forgot to take a picture Needless to say, though, it was a relaxing and fun day in the sun with family. We truly are blessed.

How are you celebrating Father's Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment