Monday, September 2, 2013

It's In The Air

It feels like fall, folks! 

And I adore it.

Fall is my fav season. I love the the cooler temps, pumpkins, cider, changing leaves, football (go blue!), cozy clothes, tall boots, donuts, hay rides, corn mazes, apples, anticipation of big holidays, and the list goes on. So much goodness in one season.

Along with fall comes the anticipation of a new school year. I went back to work this past week, and the students arrive tomorrow. I'm busy preparing assemblies, building teams for PBIS, social skills lessons, groups, IEPs and so much more. It feels great to be back at it...although I'm eager for the first PBIS assembly to be over so some of the nerves can subside. 

Also this week my small group was able to serve at a local soup kitchen. It was a great reminder of what matters most in life. Not stuff, that's for sure. So grateful for this group and their willingness to push me into better obedience in Christ. Like the awkward thumbs up?

We also picked up our Reed family pictures! I'm eager to print a few for frames. We're in desperate need of updated pictures. You can see them here.  We're also getting some pictures of Corey's great great grandparents which I am incredibly thrilled about. Now to find a spot for them!

This weekend was the a fabulous end to summer, as we were able to spend time with friends playing in the Rouge River and at Stac's cottage, as well as sharing time with our nephews and the Osbeck clan. (And Corey got some guy time at the Mumford and Sons concert/music festival in OH!)












Such a satisfying weekend and summer as a whole. Now on to new fabulous times :)

What do you love most about this upcoming season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment