Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Name Is

Hi, my name is Holly. 

And I have a lot to be thankful for. 

Today I am healthy! School was cancelled for me today and tomorrow due to water contamination/traces of e coli. I'm grateful to not be sick, and I am hoping none of our students are either!

Two days "off" means that I have more time to get started on special education evaluations, planning groups, etc. Not to mention rest. Can you believe I already need rest after only 2 days in? 

The weather. is. perfect. 

Perfect, people! 

Nice temps, beautiful sun and skies, and a slight breeze. Makes me love fall even more (if that was even possible).

I have an incredible family, crazy lovely pets, and supportive friends.

I am loved and protected by the Creator of our universe. 

I am able to exercise and have freedom to take care of my body.

I have a job, a home I love, and our lawn is actually looking normal now. (woot!)

I have health insurance. 

I have access to endless amount of information at any time of the day or night. (Half of what I obtain if from Courtney).

Pumpkins and mums are being/will be sold at stores soon.



What's the point of this post? 

Just to say that I'm feeling thankful today. 



What has been bringing you joy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment