Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hiatus

Friends, I'm taking a little hiatus from the blog.

No worries, not a long one (for the 3 people who follow ;))

There are some people in my life going through major situations, and I need to devote my time to them. 

I also have a cold. And having a cold while being pregnant (after getting over the stomach flu) is not fun. Not to mention I've clogged at least my 6th toilet since being pregnant. 

I'm not even kidding.

So I'm going to stop pitying myself when there are bigger issues in life, rest up, serve others, visit wonderful friends this weekend...and then be in a better place to share life. 

Especially since I've had lots of thoughts about delivery since switching OBs that I feel compelled to share. (Whoop!)

Until next week!

1 comments:

Leah Bradley said...

:( bye favorite blogger.

Post a Comment