Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow Day

Like everyone else in the Midwest, we have piles of snow and negative temps...which led to a snow day for me today. Although I really need to make head way on my long work to-do list (can you believe I just said that?!), I can never pass up a day of rest.

This weekend was spent catching up with a dear friend, attending a co-worker's wedding reception, a fabulous sermon on comparison found here, a trip with my sister-in-law to IKEA, and a wonderful small group discussion.

A few wedding photos...




Today will consist of putting the rest of the nursery items together (a reveal post hopefully to come by Saturday!), reading, cleaning, laundry. Not too thrilling, but it sounds just dandy. Although I'd like to run a million errands, sometimes it's nice being forced to take things slow. So slow it is today :)

Stay warm!

2 comments:

Leah Bradley said...

I'm so jealous of your snow days!

Stacy Hoeksema said...

Your emerald dress looked stunning! :)

Post a Comment