Saturday, February 22, 2014

Glider Recover

We're making progress with the glider!

My lovely small group women came over last night for food and sewing. Basically Alicia and Becky did everything while the rest of us stuck to pinning, seam ripping and supervising. I haven't used my sewing machine in quite some time (eek!) because I haven't spent time to fix the tension on it...you don't need to know that part...so we had Alicia sew to be safe.

Since I didn't actually do the hard work, the tutorial blog post was not an option. 
Instead, here's some before, during and after pictures!









Mags tried to help of course






I just need to hand sew some ties on the back piece and recover the footstool. 

So glad these ladies are always willing to help a gal out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment