Friday, February 14, 2014

Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I gave Corey my present early (as usual) except this time he asked for it early rather than me offering...I think I've conditioned him! We're so fancy that I got him PJ pants on clearance from Meijer and the only thing I truly want are candy hearts (you think I'm kidding, but I'm really not). 

Tonight we'll probably go to the gym--which will be awesome because none of the other romantics like us will be there--and then we're going out to lunch tomorrow with a gift card. If we're feeling real adventurous we may even get Shamrock Shakes from McDonalds. Extra healthy. 

If this is what getting old feels like then I like it. 

Valentine's & my birthday have never been my fav days of celebration, so low-key is cool. Not to mention we have so many other things to look forward to and ways to celebrate our love each day like...

a breast pump covered by our insurance (so romantic!)
Monday off of work to spend together
baby showers
cuddles by the fireplace
relaxing in the Saturday sunshine on a cold day
9 weeks until I'm full-term

And a 28 week photo just for kicks.

Love the little man growing in me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment