Friday, March 7, 2014

Whale Nursery

To say we went with a whale theme for the nursery is an understatement. As soon as I found the bedding from Land of Nod I was hooked.

Enjoy some of the whale treasures in Will's future resting place!


No worries, the toys will come out before baby sleeps :)







Of all things, the hubs was obsessed with the humidifier 

Bath storage


Guest book at our first shower



Delicious cake at our second shower

And then there's the unending clothes...


I adore the fake jeans

hello thrift stores

Of course a curious boxer

And an uninterested cat

We are so thankful for all the thoughtful gifts. Is it possible to go overboard with whales? 
We don't think so!



1 comments:

Leah Bradley said...

so sweet. I LOVE the fake jeans outfit. So cute! ... and I also love your ending quote. :)
I want to see "after Will" pictures of this nursery as a blog update in about... 8 weeks? ;)

Post a Comment