Saturday, March 1, 2014

Winter Maternity Shoot

We had our sister-in-law, Jenny, take our 2nd set of maternity pictures in the snow this past weekend. She sure has a gift! Although it's not always fun to see your body and face grow larger, this little guy is 100% worth it :) I will tell you, it has been amazing to have part of my belly stick out or become real hard as he attempts to show me his behind. His movements (that sometimes tickle on the inside) are worth any unpleasantness!



















I am grateful that we are able to document these moments of preparation and excitement for Will. Please check out Jenny's Facebook page at Jennifer Grace Photography!

1 comments:

Stacy Hoeksema said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the snow really does look awesome...as much as I dislike snow right now :)

Post a Comment