Saturday, April 5, 2014

Man Shower

I've heard of a few people hosting "Man Showers". I loved the idea because it's a way to celebrate Corey becoming a Dad, and Corey loved that he could hang out with his closest friends, drink beer, eat food, and play video games. Not to mention it's a fun way to stock up on some diapers and wipes.

This simple shower was one way I was able to show my love for Corey, and I absolutely loved hearing all the guys laugh downstairs. Guys are so weird. But it was great :)






These were a hit. Recipe found here


The first few attendees before more showed up


I am quite excited for the adventures and challenges we are going to have. Change can be difficult, but I anticipate this new chapter be so so good. I'm one blessed woman to have Corey as a husband and now to see him transform into a Dad as well!

(You're welcome for the sappiness) 

1 comments:

Christina Winell said...

This is so great! Love that you got the guys involved…that's very hard to do. But you know, throw food their way and hey; diapers start falling from the sky! ;) So cute!

Post a Comment