Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Oh Sweet Susie

What a wonderful spring break this has been so far!

I'm so glad to have the opportunity to rest before our next adventure. 
A little summary of the week up till now:

walks with Corey and Mags
people staring at my belly or asking when I'm due almost every time I go out 
reading in the sunshine
tulips starting to bloom! (And Mags trying to dig them up) 
a nearly 2 mile walk with my neighbor
finalizing what we're doing for Will's monthly photos
James Bond movies
eating freezie pops like it's my job
planning/dreaming about our basement (playroom!) update
organizing the rest of the baby items 
planning gift ideas for friends
ordering my maternity photo book for Will

Sleeping still proves to be a difficult task, but I've done so much resting overall that I am quite thankful and feeling refreshed. The rest of the week will be filled with having Kenny and Jenny over for dinner, a few crafts, volunteering with our small group, and a date day with Corey!

And some random pictures...

She thinks she's a lap dog





She really does love us (mostly the nursery)

Holy thankful for diapers, Batman

What have you done in this spring-time weather?

0 comments:

Post a Comment