Friday, June 27, 2014

2 Months!

Will is 2 months old tomorrow! 

I'm posting a day early since we're visiting friends in IN this weekend. This past month flew by! He's such a cutie patootie if I do say so myself ;)












Will weighs over 12 pounds and is 22 inches long. We are getting better at tummy time, and most of the time Will enjoys it! He doesn't want to stay on his belly for super long, but he definitely has a strong neck and likes to look around. He also smiles at us and is starting to giggle more and more. His eating has improved (with minor setbacks), and sleeping is going smoothly for his age. He makes the funniest faces, and his stretches are. the. best. I cannot get enough of him! Sometimes I just stare at him while he's sleeping...completely in awe of him. He is so precious to me, and I am very thankful for my little sweetheart. He melts my heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment