Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!

I have so much respect and admiration for my Dad. I really don't know anyone who has endured so many difficult life circumstances with such a great attitude. He has so much wisdom, strength, and patience. He doesn't care what others think...only what Christ thinks and expects of him. He is a remarkable man who taught me how to persevere with grace through many situations. Many think that I am like my Dad, and that is the largest compliment I could receive. I hope to be more like him each day.


My father-in-law is also someone I appreciate on a continual basis. I love how he adores Will and is eager to see him all the time. His insight in various situations have helped us tremendously. I am grateful he is always willing to assist us with anything. And he has a very caring, generous heart. 



And now we have someone else to celebrate on Father's Day...my wonderful husband, Corey. I'm not at all surprised how he has really taken to this parenting thing. He is a natural, and the love he has for Will makes me fall in love with him over and over. I cannot imagine life without him or his support. I am blessed to live life with someone so witty, handsome, caring, humorous, and who provides so much for our family.  

I'm looking forward to celebrating many more Father's Days with these wonderful men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment