Monday, July 7, 2014

10 Weeks!

Will rolled over 3 times on Saturday morning! He does it when he's upset with/over tummy time. It obviously helps that Corey's props his arms ;)

I always try to get videos of Will laughing or smiling, but almost every time I get ready he stops and stares. I'm going to try to get one of him in the morning when he's in his crib...his smiles and stretches are the sweetest!

Will definitely knows who his momma is :) When I smile real big and talk with him he will lock eyes, smile back and oftentimes coo. Last night he also went 8.5 hours from the start of one feeding to the next! He did wake up at 4:45am, but I gave him his pacifier (he normally sleeps without it at night), and he went back to sleep. I'm so grateful for his daily progress. This week is a busy one with extended family in town, but now that the cabinet project is over, I feel like we can fine tune his routine some more. We will see if we can keep these longer stretches going :)

Here's to our 10 week wiggling, squealing, happy boy!







ps Maggie was licking Will's crib non-stop while I was rocking him the other day. She is so weird. Does your dog do strange things too? Please say yes. 

1 comments:

Katie said...

He's growing so fast!!! And I'm so excited for you that he's sleeping more at night! Caleb seems to be going through a growth spurt right now and eating/waking more than usual these last few nights- so I'm extra motivated to start a little BabyWise routine. How has that been going for you?

Post a Comment