Monday, September 1, 2014

18 Weeks!

Will is 18 weeks today!

He is constantly grabbing his feet while on his back and seems to gain a new skill (or get closer to one) each day. He is such a happy baby, and we are so grateful for that. We've been weaning him from swaddling ever so slightly still. We keep his legs out, and for a few naps we haven't used it at all. This weekend we'll try not using it at bedtime since his arms came out last night and he didn't wake up. (I don't want to try it the first day before school starts though...it can't always be all about him ;)).

This weekend he tried rice cereal, banana and tuna. He wasn't crazy about any of them, but I think it's because he had just eaten. I know you shouldn't start with fruits, but it was what I was eating so we gave it a shot. Baby food is on the grocery list--although we do want him to try what we're eating for dinner too. Anyway, I was able also to soak up my time with him the past few days while Corey's friend visited which I'm so glad about.




I adore our babe :)





Let's go blue!

1 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie!! He looks so much like you, Holly!

Post a Comment