Monday, September 15, 2014

20 Weeks!

Will is 20 weeks old!

He tried carrots this weekend and wasn't a huge fan of them. He at least swallowed the peas...the carrots he just spits right back out. 


He is getting stronger and better at sitting up--except lately he wants to lean forward to kiss his toes. He also loves to JUMP like crazy. And he's still trying the crawling motion during tummy time, but not yet up on his knees.


This boy adores Maggie...still watching, smiling and laughing at with her. 


Will was waking up early from naps, and it didn't seem to be teething (although drool is still in excess)...so we changed his schedule. He eats fewer times a day and goes to bed earlier. It's going pretty well at night! His naps during the day are off, but he'll get there. It's so nice to not be stressed about a change, but have somewhat of an idea of what to expect (thanks babywise).


Lately I've found myself rocking and snuggling with Will longer before I lay him in his crib. I'm so grateful for this baby, and I want to soak it all in.







Ducky robe!



Accidentally baseball tee twinners





The dreaded carrots



This was the 3rd outfit before 8am due to spit up. Remarkably none of it landed on my dress clothes!


He's my heart :)

1 comments:

Stacy Hoeksema said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I just can't get over how cute he is! And holy moly has he gotten big in the last 7 weeks--can't believe it has been that long since I've seen him.

Post a Comment