Wednesday, September 10, 2014

School Visit

Today was a great work day!

I'm back at a school I was at two years ago, and besides it not having air conditioning (I know, poor me), I absolutely love it. To make it extra sweet, my mother-in-law was kind enough to bring Will in today!

We visited with the Cognitively Impaired classrooms I work in. The students were so so great with him, and he took it all in. I am very proud of how they handled themselves...such awesome students!

I shared with a few other students that since I last saw them I had a baby. These were some of the responses...

"YOU'RE MARRIED?!"
"Did it hurt?"
"I bet you're going to be the best mom because you're going to surprise him with a trip to Disney World."

I really do love my job. 

And I love that Will has the opportunity to love the differences in people like I do. 

Such a nice day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment