Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Stella & Dot Love

I'm so pumped to be a Stella & Dot stylist!

I adore their products--fun, trendy, versatile. Many of the necklaces and earrings you can wear multiple ways so they are not only stylish but functional for a variety of looks! How sweet it that?! The new collection was released on their website today, and here are a few of my favorites...

Necklaces
*Worn multiple ways*
 (via)

*I love the coloring on this!*
(via)

*Worn multiple ways*
 (via)

*Worn multiple ways*
 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

(via)

*Worn multiple ways*
 (via)

*personalize with engravables*
 (via)

*Worn multiple ways*
 (via)

 (via)

(via)


Bracelets
 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

(via)


Earrings
*Worn multiple ways*
(via)

 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

 (via)

(via)


Rings
(via)

 (via)

(via)


Scarves
 (via)

 (via)

(via)


Hand Bags
(via)

 (via)

 (via)

*can be used to store electronics/cords*
(via)

 (via)

(via)

So beautiful right?! The shipping is super speedy, and even the packaging is adorable. If you would like to check out their products, or even snag something for you or someone else, follow this link:

www.stelladot.com/hollyosbeck

Feel free to create a wishlist (you'll need to note which color as it doesn't automatically specify) and share with your significant other for some Valentine's Day ideas!

If you'd like to host an online or in-person show--you need have a living space and a few free hours to try on gorgeous jewelry with friends--to earn some free product and discounts then please let me know :)

I'll also be hosting my own show, to make sure I'm familiar with all the details, at 7pm on Friday January 30th. I'd love for you to join me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment