Sunday, February 8, 2015

Baby Shower for Eli

Yesterday I had the privilege of throwing my best friend, Stacy, a baby shower. Stacy is more like a sister than a friend. She's the one I wrote about here. I had such a blast preparing for the arrival for Eli! I kept getting teary just due to the overwhelming sense of gratitude I have for her, the excitement of this new life, and my love for that little baby. 

Here are some pictures of the celebration...












The most delicious chocolate peanut butter cake e.v.e.r.
























I am quite confident Stacy will be as incredible mom as she is sister/friend :) I love you so much Stac (and baby Eli!)!

2 comments:

Stacy Hoeksema said...

So many beautiful details! I just loved it!

Leah Bradley said...

So sweet!

Post a Comment