Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Changing Blog Settings

I started Observations of an Osbeck as a fun way to document how our house progresses, my random observations, and a few other lighthearted topics. When we had Will, my blog became a convenient way to document his story and my journey as a mother. Because of this, I obviously post boatloads of pictures of him every week. 

Lately I've been thinking about making my blog private because I don't love the idea that just anyone can look up pictures of Will. I'm not saying anyone/everyone does that, but it's something I want to consider to protect his privacy. 

Thus, I think I'm going to make my blog private within a week or so. 

For the few who journey to my little home on the interwebs often, I am more than willing to give you the password to follow...in fact, I definitely still want my blog to be a place where I share my heart with family and friends :)

If you would like the password, you will need to do two things:

1. Have a blogger account (you can sign up for free & you don't need to have your own blog)
2. Let me know your email address via email, text or commenting below

Thanks for understanding! 

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'd love to still follow along! withasmileblog@gmail.com

Leah Bradley said...

i still want to follow. i believe you have my email. :)

Erica Baker said...

I'd love to follow along too! I have really been enjoying keeping up with all of 'the Olson PA's' via blogs :) my email is erica@bakerstories.com

Amanda V said...

I'd love to follow, Holly! I love seeing your little cutie, he is so fun! avkopple@gmail.com

Post a Comment