Sunday, March 1, 2015

House in 3 Years

I thought it would be fun to do some before/after pictures of our house since tomorrow is our 3rd year moving day anniversary. As always, I have lists and ideas of how to improve our home to make it more of us. Overall, though, I feel deeply grateful for what we have. The plans and projects are a fabulously fun hobby for me, but what's more important are the relationships within our home! Here is where we cultivate those...

Living Room

Year 1

Year 3

Dining Room



Kitchen



For Kitchen Update 1 click here and Update 2 click here

Half Bath



Master Bedroom

Year 1

Year 3
Click here for recent bedroom update

Nursery
*Tan before*

Click here for more nursery details

Kid's Bath


I'm putting up anchor towel holders this week!


Laundry Room
*White & empty before*

Guest Bedroom

Click here for more guest bedroom details

Basement/Playroom

Click here to see basement details

Click here to see what our house was like one year after moving in.

As I look through these pictures, I'm reminded at how incredibly blessed we are. I appreciate the conversations, fun, growth, joy, challenges and other memories we've made here. I picture loved ones in the photos above, and that's what really makes our home special. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment