Monday, April 27, 2015

52 Weeks!

The time is here...52 weeks old!

Will is now climbing onto the couch on his own....and really climbing into/on everything. He takes a few steps, but not many--I know he will when he's ready. He has one molar and his only word with meaning right now is mama (although he understands a lot more). He prefers drinking from a straw and thinks it's funny when he shares my cup of water (also with a straw) with me. He also has been giving me zerberts  on random places (i.e. arm, knee) which is weird and funny all at once. He still enjoys turning lights on/off, wagon ride, emptying our cupboards, twisting during diaper changes and reading books. Will, you are bring so much entertainment and joy to our lives :) We love you from the bottom of our hearts, sweet boy!






Sorry, not sorry...I love sleepy pics! I could kiss those cheeks all day long



He's better things to do than diaper changes








On his own!




Blogging each week has been a great way for me to document his life and reflect on the joys and challenges of various stages. I'm going to try to keep posting once a month. He was born on the 28th, so maybe I'll shoot for that? Or maybe I'll update as we take on so many fun adventures this summer. We'll see how it pans out, but I definitely plan to keep this up in one form or another. Tomorrow is his actual birthday and last rocking chair post where I'll have all of them together...stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment