Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Jubilee

I've been feeling so full of joy lately that I need to document it...

This morning when I went to run with a friend for our weekly jig, I heard birds chirping! At 5:30am!

Will has been even more snuggly since being mobile--something I did not anticipate. And now he wants, he chooses to snuggle instead of me holding him just because he's little and needs to be held. He brings so much joy to our lives on a daily basis. And he took 5 steps today!

I ran 18 miles this past Saturday...and I actually enjoyed it! I felt like I was able to encourage fellow runners, as well as be encouraged. I was pleased with my time, and I'm grateful for the time I was able to have to myself/praise God for the many blessings in my life. Like legs that can carry me that far! I'm looking forward to the Gazelle Girl half marathon on Sunday.

Corey has been (always is) a fabulous guy. He let's me do Stella & Dot trunk shows last minute, run for hours during the week, and watches Will as I go on various outings. I'm thankful that he doesn't bawk (sp?) at my endeavors but supports me instead. Not to mention he is a stellar Daddy :)

The sun is out, we only have 8 weeks of school left, and there are so many things to look forward to this spring and summer (time with Will, trips, races, concerts). I'm tried but feel like shouting for joy.

Life is no where near perfect, but that's just the way I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment