Thursday, July 2, 2015

Madison Girls Weekend

This past weekend I went to Madison, WI with three girlfriends to run a 5k. I appreciate these ladies as I laugh non-stop, discuss real difficulties in being a mom and glean wisdom from their experiences. And they seriously know how to have a good time :) 

I was also able to PR in the race! I ran the 5k in 25:01 with an average 8:04 pace. I was able to run with a mom and her daughter who was struggling--we encouraged her daughter and she finished so strong! I was in awe of her strength. Womens races are so inspiring to me.











Downtown Madison


A HUMAN CANNONBALL







Our shuttle to the 5k, ha!






A souvenir I brought home for Courtney :)

Overall it was a ridiculously fun weekend, and we're already looking forward to next year's trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment