Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Away with Friends

This past weekend we went to IN for my friend Emily's wedding. It was an absolute blast being kid-free with Stac and Adam and seeing lots of girls from our floor at Taylor...just like old times! Katie and Miriam were also up for the weekend, and it felt so sweet to be together again. It had been a few years since we were all in the same place at the same time! 



1EO!

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. So much crazy.


Classic pose. We did this as freshmen, every year of college, and at each of our weddings. 


Sweet baby Eli!





Loving his new BFF, Miriam




He wouldn't stop touching my teeth....



Seeing all the changes at Taylor. The updates are awesome!

More tickles





Twinning and we didn't realize it till halfway through the day

What a pleasure it was to see my dear friends be so sweet to my baby. I'm forever grateful for them and their friendship :)

2 comments:

Stacy Hoeksema said...

Ahh, that weekend was so great.

Miriam said...

Loved being with you!

Post a Comment