Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Friend's Baptism

Watching people be baptized is such a humbling, moving and powerful experience for me. It doesn't matter if I don't know who they are--I am thankful and empowered by seeing the work of Jesus in their lives...what a gift! 

Today my dear friend, Jen, and her husband, Brian, were baptized. God is so faithful and grown them so much over the past year. We are thankful for their friendship and pursuit of Him. I pray that God would bring to me that fresh, sacred joy of his salvation and grow me as He has done with them. It's wonderful to see His work in their lives, and I pray my life is also a reflection of His work. Their testimony is a reminder to daily be confessing my sins and seeking His power as I try to humanly love others.

Here are a few pictures of this wonderful experience!


























"Restore to me the joy of your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit." Psalm 51:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment