Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Will: 16 Months (and Grand Haven)

It seems that our computers die every time Will is a month older, so this post is a few days late!

-----------------------------------------

Will is at such an energetic and fun age! Although he can be tiring (what stage isn't?), I truly adore where we're at. I feel so thankful to have this sweet and snuggly ball of energy in my life. Corey and I don't know what we'd do without him!

He is saying more words, lots of sounds, and it's amazing how much more he comprehends each week. He's also starting to recognize when he's gone potty. I thought that seemed early, but we've starting putting him on his potty just for exposure.

Right now Will likes to...

give kisses with his mouth open
use his sit 'n spin (he does it on his own!)
reads/babbles to books
waves/water
bubbles
throwing things away
climbing on everything
helping with laundry
playing with light switches
looking for airplanes
playing with neighbor kids
and playing outside is his absolutely favorite!

Instead of transferring phone pictures from the last month I'm just posting a bajillion pictures from our Grand Haven trip last week. I'm trying to practice/learn more about shooting in manual, so I took tonsssssss of pictures...






































This summer has been such a blast, and it's hard to believe it's time for me to return to work already. I am mostly ready, but I'm going to miss Will (and slow, low-key days) immensely. I wish I could be in two places at once :) But the separation is good for both of us, and working truly makes me a better mom. I'm cherishing our time together and looking forward to a new school year.

Cheers to positive attitudes!




1 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE this and your positive attitude! And I can't believe how big Will is getting- such a little boy these days :)

Post a Comment