Sunday, April 3, 2016

Harper Newborn Pictures

I took my friend, Erin's, maternity and family photos a month-ish ago, and today I had the privilege of taking a few photos of her sweet baby girl, Harper! She is three weeks old, and it was awesome to get some practice. I took 200 photos to get 40 good ones. Phew! 

Before starting I read this post which was insanely helpful to me. I'm not going into photography--I just want to get better at doing it for fun/taking pictures of Will. I definitely have a lot more to learn, and I am debating about purchasing a editing software such as lightroom. 

Anywho, here are some of my favorites of this beautiful girl:













Five close friends/family delivered babies within the past three weeks. I'm in love with all these snuggly newborns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment